Entry Level Marketing Coordinator
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
What's the Role?
You’ll be a member of the Marketing department, which functions as an internal agency – including copywriters, designers, video producers, event specialists, social media experts and so much more. There’s lots to do and you love getting the job done. You thrive in a team-based environment and you’re very comfortable working one your own too.
What should you bring to the table? It’s simple, you should:
- Have data entry skills – you’re not afraid of working on a computer and staring at a screen for 6+ hours per day
- Know how to type – 40 words per minute is great, seek-n-peck won’t work.
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously – changing focus at the drop of a hat
- Be able to take direction and run with it
- Be reliable, dependable and organized to manage your daily tasks
What will you be doing? Here are some of the general tasks:
- Logging returned postcard mail
- Entering client testimonials on web sites
- Proofing postcard mailings
- Order fulfillment, including promotional items, marketing kits and custom letter writing, and postcard orders
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Available Mon-Fri with flexible hours ranging from 25-40 hours per week
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Detail oriented, self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.