Email Marketing Specialist
The Marketing team at Rewards Network is seeking a passionate, self-motivated, and innovative Email Marketing Specialist to manage the delivery of promotional email campaigns, from setup, audience segmentation and testing to deployment and campaign optimization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages daily email campaign delivery including reviewing content, audience filtering, testing, and scheduling deployments and automations
- Ensures timely execution of email campaigns which involves coordination with the database team, creative, marketing, and email developers
- Performs final quality assurance check for compatibility with web browsers and email clients; ensuring all links, images, copy, subject lines, and list segments are correct. Manages approval process and corrects any errors with assistance from internal teams.
- Track email performance for deliverability, campaign analytics and optimization
- Conducts A/B testing and send time tests to optimize campaign performance
- Troubleshoot and remediate email deliverability issues
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years digital/online marketing, marketing administration, marketing coordination, or marketing automation
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or other email service provider
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or SQL is a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of email marketing and deliverability best practices
- Working knowledge of email metrics (open rates, CTR, deliverability, opt outs) reporting and analytics
- Ability to identify data anomalies and potential errors that require additional investigation
- Analytical and creative thinker with excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to successfully organize and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organization, and customer service skills
- Ability to interact smoothly and effectively in a team-oriented environment but also work independently and with minimal supervision
- Extreme attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of members, partners, and co-workers
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.