“We’re not just a credit bureau, but we’re truly a global information solutions provider.”- Julie Springer
Overview of role:
We are looking for a performance based marketer to help us develop a best in class direct marketing strategy to grow our presence around our digital self-service channels. This includes, email and inbound marketing efforts across our direct-to-consumer credit information and identity protection products.
Reporting into the Director of CRM, you will be responsible for leading these projects from conceptualization through implementation.
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- BA or BS degree with a minimum of 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Experience working with technical business units and proficiency in learning new technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders are required.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong background in engagement, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong analytical skills and competence with quantitative data, particularly those analyses used to drive segmentation, targeting, and personalization
- Hands-on experience with CRM platforms (e.g. Oracle, Salesforce, Zoho)
- Ability to thrive and stay organized in a growing, high-energy, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Ability to strategically think and plan, operations knowledge, and analytical capabilities
- Proficient in: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Impact you’ll make:
- Manage email production.
- Optimize our email marketing automation and lead nurturing programs.
- Collaborate and working with cross functional teams
- Help manage a multichannel CRM strategy taking into account a range of product offerings, from premium membership to paid subscription to transactional purchases.
- Optimize marketing performance through A/B testing, personalization, segmentation, and creative.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining reports, project spreadsheets, presentations, and other documentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.