Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
The Marketing Team at Trunk Club encompasses a wide range of functions that help us deliver best in class strategies to grow our dynamic business. Whether you like web design, creating compelling social content, building brands, uncovering consumer insights, PR or finding new ways to drive loyalty, we've got a team for you. We're a passionate, creative, data-driven group that enjoy marrying great design and compelling ideas into marketing and advertising that gets people excited about Trunk Club.
What You'll Do Everyday
- Perform day-to-day development and deployment of promotional and transactional email campaigns
- Design and build behavioral marketing triggers to encourage stylist outreach and product adoption
- Optimize marketing performance through A/B testing, personalization, segmentation, and creative
- Create complex, targeted send-lists with Responsys and Stride Spark
- Cross collaborate with Business Insights and Data Scientist to ensure all available customer data and resources are available for CRM channel
Who You Are
- Strong background in re-engagement and retention strategies
- Knowledge in A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Experience with campaign segmentation and external tracking
- Expert within Repsonsys, involving HTML/CSS and SQL
- Strong understanding for developing dynamic content within email marketing communications
- High degree of drive, energy, accountability and initiative
- Bring a fun, creative energy to work every day
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in CRM/Email Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
How we work
- With others. We provide stellar creative solutions to the entire organization. From HR to marketing to sales, our clients are our coworkers.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in Chicago’s popular River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University, our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop, and our very own coffee shop!