Director of Product Marketing
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Over the past couple years, the buzz around our platform has been growing, and we are continuously working to position ourselves as an innovator in the marketing automation space. Due to continued growth ActiveCampaign is looking for an experienced and successful Product Marketing leader who is collaborative, and driven to win in the market. As a senior leader and the Head of Product Marketing, you will be partner with executive leadership to set to go-to-market strategies for ActiveCampaign and will be driving the success of ActiveCampaign products and solutions globally.
What your day could consist of:
- Direct the product lifecycle of the ActiveCampaign platform by understanding market demands, our customer base, technology trends, and the competitive landscape
- Lead and manage a team of high performing product marketers
- Understand market opportunity and segments, buyer personas and buying criteria, win/loss analysis and competitive intelligence to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with executives and stakeholders across the organization to help define and execute on our strategy
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets and use cases, define new offers and influence roadmap decisions
What you'll need:
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing organizations, with a strong preference for experience with high growth SaaS companies
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Demonstrated commitment to mentoring, coaching, and leadership that can empower your team, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross functional teams
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios; someone who sets strategy and rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work/enable new customer solutions
- Proven ability to create and position solution offers unique to different segments
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description