Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of all marketing strategies & communications, as well as public relations activities designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. You are the ideal candidate if you have extensive healthcare marketing experience, thrive in a fast-pace environment and be able to delegate and track ongoing projects simultaneously. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy that drives market awareness and lead generation
- Organizing and developing campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR to generate new opportunities both inside and outside the client base
- Partnering with the sales team to identify gaps, opportunities, and improvements to Strata’s sales enablement tools
- Steering editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Strata publications and collateral that adhere to Strata’s brand
- Working closely with the client experience and product management teams to define marketing materials and programs
- Attending and/or participating in conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Manage Strata’s social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate resources amongst projects
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in marketing, communications or another relevant field
- 5-7 years in a healthcare marketing leadership role with direct reports
- Proven campaign experience
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) and Google AdWords
- Deep understanding of Salesforce as well as marketing automation tools (ex: Pardot)
- Tradeshow and event planning experience
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a sales team in support of a growth strategy
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- You’d really wow us if you have:
- An established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Marketing experience in the Healthcare IT and/or Healthcare Finance space
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software