Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth B2B software/IoT company that is shaping the future of healthcare. This individual should bring the right blend of strategic and analytical skills to develop, execute and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Paid, Earned, and Owned Acquisition: Craft our digital marketing programs to create new sales leads through Social Media, SEM, SEO, Advertising, Email, Referrals, and other new channels.
- Website & UX Conversion: Drive website traffic and engagement, with a focus on optimizing on-site conversion rates.
- Customer Segmentation: Become an expert on who our customers are and why our product offerings are helping them. Direct the campaign strategies based on targeted audiences.
- Partner Marketing: Work with product, sales and partners to develop marketing programs and messaging that resonate with target customer segments.
- Budgeting & KPIs: Manage, track, and report on a comprehensive marketing budget and forecast model. Lead the team to invent, A/B test and implement channel attribution.
- Communication Strategy: Understand where different audiences get information, and which publications/associations/peer groups are most influential and important.
- Storytelling: help create the voice and visual identity for the SwipeSense brand, including case studies, blog management and content development.
- Event Management: Determine event strategy; manage all facets of budgeting, planning, execution, follow-up, and data-driven reporting.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in marketing
- Strong writing, editorial, and verbal communication skills
- Previous creation of a marketing plan for a business, preferably in a B2B startup
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where projects run simultaneously and deadlines are tight
- Data-driven decision mentality and strong analytical thinking as well as creative sensibility
- Capable of working well independently and as part of a team
- Product marketing and partnership marketing experience preferred
- Exposure managing a team, agencies or independent contractors
Please note: position is full-time, at our Chicago headquarters. Must be local or willing to relocate. SwipeSense offers competitive compensation, stock options and excellent medical and dental benefits. M/F/D/V