Director of Digital Marketing / Growth
We are grateful for your interest
If you want to be part of something new, exciting and ripe with opportunities to grow professionally then we’re glad you found us. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join us as we scale our business and deliver best in class (and award winning) location tracking solutions for families and businesses.
Your contributions will directly impact our customer acquisition and sales goals. You will be exposed to all areas of our business and work directly with the development, customer experience and business teams to drive growth. Every day brings new challenges along with new opportunities to to contribute to our company’s success. We thank you for your interest. We recognize that the job search and interview process is time consuming and we’re grateful that you’re considering Jiobit.
Jiobit (https://www.jiobit.com) is the first of its kind patented location tracking platform, enabling the longest lasting and smallest real-time location products (indoor or out) with best-in-class security.
Featuring a host of encryption and security technologies, Jiobit is trusted by federal government customers, law enforcement professionals, and thousands of pet owners and families, with usage in every populated continent in the world.
Jiobit has won an Editor's Choice Award with PCMag and has been featured on CNBC, Buzzfeed, Techcrunch, and USA Today to name a few. With offices in Chicago and Silicon Valley, the team is comprised of seasoned designers, marketers, and engineers with a history of building innovative consumer products and services with millions of units sold worldwide (https://www.jiobit.com/about#the-team). We have raised over $10M in funding and are now positioning the business for rapid growth.
You will be responsible for leading our digital marketing strategy and execution. This role is one of the most critical on our go to market team as we begin to scale our direct to consumer / eCommerce business. Areas of responsibility and/or influence may include:
- Digital Strategy Development: Lead the development of the strategic and tactical plans for both paid and organic channels including social ads, display ads, SEO, and SEM.
- Execution: Possess the ability to roll up your sleeves and execute on your strategic vision. You could log into Facebook Ad Manager or our AdWords account and build ads in a pinch or run an A/B test on our website.
- Marketing Analytics / Data Analysis: Development of KPIs, analysis of data and trends, eCommerce funnel analysis, attribution, and management and of all digital marketing analytics spanning all digital channels.
- Ownership of the Martech Stack: identification, testing, and selection of new digital tools and software to support the company’s strategy.
- Agile Program Management: Ability to work quickly in responding to new insights and data, pivoting when needed, and driving projects to completion. Campaign development: Assist in developing marketing campaigns to support monthly and quarterly goals and drive continued growth.
- Team Player: Willingness to jump in when and where needed. We’re all in this together and sometimes we wear multiple hats!
What you’ll need
- Intellectual curiosity - seeking out answers and challenges. When something looks out of sort, you dig in to figure why
- 6-10 years of experience leading digital strategy and execution
- Bachelor's degree
- Deeply analytical, but creative in your approach to solving problems and identifying opportunities
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimized marketing programs
- Familiarity with analytical and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Adwords Manager, etc.)
- Experience with scaling early stage companies preferred
- Experience managing and optimizing large digital advertising budgets
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and reliable follow-through
- Energy and passion to support the team, the mission, and our customers
- Roll-with-the-punches attitude and good sense of humor
What you’ll get
- Unlimited time off to juggle work/life balance
- Flexible work hours and location
- Company retreats and team building
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (including 50% contribution for dependents)
- Paid holidays
- Short-term / Long-term Disability offered
- Basic Life Insurance
**Given the importance of this role for the long-term success of the company, equity compensation will be available for the right candidate
One last thing
At Jiobit, we’re still a small team with a strong sense of community and mission. Together we are doing meaningful work that solves real problems. We support one another in our current roles and career aspirations, encouraging each other to learn new skills and dive deeper into our expertise. We believe in you working the way you want to: if you have an idea, do it, we support you. We celebrate our successes (big and small) and make memories at team retreats and team building events (kayaking, karaoke-ing, Cards Against Humanity-ing). And last but not least, we offer the opportunity to build and influence the company brand, portfolio, and culture from the ground up. Apply here to take a closer look and find out if you are the match we have both been looking for.