Director, Demand Generation
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
In your role as Director, Demand Generation, you will be a data-driven marketer responsible for creating and executing our demand generation strategy that supports the aggressive growth goals of PowerReviews. You will own the campaign strategy across demand generation channels to fill top of the funnel, nurture leads through the buyer’s journey and drive leads that support new product launches. In this position, you will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into leads and nurturing those leads to close, while optimizing conversion rates at all stages.
Further, you will act as the primary authority on marketing campaigns and campaign performance, connecting marketing with sales and building trust with customers. This position will report directly to the VP, Marketing.
- Create the demand generation and digital marketing strategy, partnering with internal stakeholders from Product, Sales and Marketing to align on success
- Plan and execute all SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to drive higher quality MQLs
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience with a focus on competitive landscape, verticals and customer segments
- Drive brand building, demand generation and lead nurturing initiatives
- Collaborate with content marketing to build and manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Manage, grow, and maintain an increasingly segmentable marketing database
- Provide regular metrics to measure the success of marketing campaigns and individual tactic, and then use this data to inform future marketing spend
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Create an agile culture of test and learn, where we are running A/B tests and then reallocated spend and/or resources on demand generation activities that are higher quality and/or in a new growth segment for PowerReviews
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- BS in marketing, communications or related degree
- 7-10 years experience with B2B experience leading and managing demand generation, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with marketing automation software, ideally Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce.com is ideal
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Enterprise B2B software digital marketing experience
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- ‘No Excuse & Get it Done’ mentality
- Boundless energy, an endless curiosity, and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance