Director of Acquisition
What your day could consist of:
- Building and mentoring a team of acquisition marketers
- Leading the company's direct customer acquisition strategy to meet aggressive annual growth goals
- Working with cross-functional teams in Product, Analytics and Engineering to increase conversion rates, customer retention and value
- Developing and maintaining reporting on the efficiency of marketing efforts and spend
- Identifying A/B test opportunities and communicate results and recommendations from programs with team and senior leadership
- Identifying, testing and scaling new owned, earned and paid acquisition channels with a fast moving, data driven approach
- Working cross-functionally to develop new landing pages, marketing content, A/B tests and growth projects
- Partnering with the sales team to educate and support on marketing positioning.
What you will need:
- Proven track record of leading an effective customer acquisition team
- You have extensive experience with managing digital media tactics, and can bring best practices to the table, driving growth in MQLs that convert to quality paying customers
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute upon a relevant B2B focused digital media strategy
- Strong technical understanding of ad tags, 3rd party ad serving tools, and reporting
- Familiar with ad technology, supporting strong execution on your digital media strategy
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical, strategic, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills, diligence, and follow-through
- Understanding of the mar-tech landscape and SaaS models as it relates to customer acquisition, including how to balance customer acquisition cost versus LTV
- Deep understanding of the online advertising ecosystem, including the programmatic space
- In-depth knowledge of the digital advertising industry, advertising technology, concept, and terms.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!