Digital Marketing - Senior Acquisition Manager
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
We’re seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing team to help run and optimize our paid digital advertising efforts in our in-house growth agency. If you’re growth-minded, excited about running tests, experimenting, and using paid digital campaigns to increase leads and sales, we want to talk to you.
Your day-to-day will involve running and optimizing ads on channels like paid search, display, and social. You’ll meet with other marketing stakeholders to plan new demand generation campaigns with our campaign strategists and report on effectiveness across channels, campaigns, and ad variations. You should have a strong grasp of digital advertising tools and the strategic levers you can pull to increase campaign effectiveness. You’ll also be a liaison to our external agency and other digital marketers within Cisco. You’ll also develop your management skills by helping us build a small but effective team in the coming fiscal year.
You’re a collaborative digital professional that knows you need to work transparently across different skills and personality types to have the most impact on our business. You have experience managing projects from concept to completion. You might not have managed anyone yet but you’re ready to take on the responsibility of growing a team and setting them up for success. You take pride in your work and have some fun while you do it.
This role is based in either our San Francisco or Chicago office.
- Brainstorm paid digital marketing campaigns with internal Campaign Strategists
- Execute on campaigns on platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Doubleclick
- Track spend and report on in-market campaigns to determine ROI
- Suggest, build, and measure conversions of new audiences, targeting strategies, and ad tests
- Work closely with external agencies/vendors to track progress of campaigns
- Help forecast leads from digital channels and build the case for budget
- Identify and share trends and learnings with stakeholders and the larger team
- 5+ years of experience managing paid advertising campaigns
- Experience building and optimizing ads on tools like Google Search Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager, and Google Doubleclick Bid Manager/Campaign Manager
- Comfortable with analytics platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills
- Exceptional collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Able to prioritize and execute on multiple projects with various collaborators
- The ability to distill and explain complex ideas to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
BONUS - LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Google Ads Certifications
- Written fluency in multiple languages
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records