Digital Marketing Manager
Numerator is looking for a self-starting, creative-minded individual with a passion for search engine optimization and website UI/UX to build our organic search and website optimization strategy from the ground up.
This is an ideal role for a performance-driven digital marketer with an experimentation mindset and a successful track record of building programs from scratch. Experience in SEO, web content & analytics, web UI/UX best practices, and conversion rate optimization is a must. Additionally, excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to bring effective collaboration and communication to a newly formed marketing team are needed for success in this critical position.
The highly visible individual contributor we are looking for has the complete package – highly organized, results-oriented, and full of integrity with strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Help set SEO strategy for company and manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms – providing the guidance to empower them
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
• Provide regular, meaningful analysis of site performance, source of traffic, site conversions, etc. to Marketing leadership
• Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code
• Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand-new site pages and present to senior management
• Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders with spirit for rapid turnaround
• Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development
• Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
• Understand and lead all aspects of site management including hosting, security protection, etc.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• 4+ years of experience in B2B SaaS organic search strategy and execution combined with a proven track record of website optimization
• Design Capabilities: Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
• SEO Strategy & Execution Expertise: Critical to have demonstrated subject matter mastery in this realm, including thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates and proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools
• Experience with as many of the following tools desirable: Moz, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Optimizely, HotJar, Microsoft Excel; Drupal experience highly preferred
• Hands-on individual contributor with the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and global environment
• Strong project management skills - accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
• Experience handling marketing reporting with ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also to glean insight to improve the performance of marketing programs
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative
• Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities; Willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
• Strong attention to detail and complex processes
• Ability to work well with variety of different people at all levels of the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.