Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an ingenious Digital Marketing Manager. Is it you?
When it comes to marketing, you understand that measurement provides the science behind the art. A skilled communicator, you never met a bit of data you didn’t like. You help to generate a steady stream of leads—but for you, it’s about finding the right leads and nurturing them on their journey from awareness to understanding to preference. You track each step of a single prospect, but it’s in aggregate that you extract the meaningful lessons of a campaign. A digital native, you are comfortable in the world of marketing-automation and content-creation tools. A collaborator at heart, you enjoy bouncing ideas off your teammates—because at the end of the day, you, too, are all about making everyone’s great work even better.
Here’s what a Digital Marketing Manager does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Lead and execute lead-generation process with clear metrics per stage in funnel to support sales revenue targets
- Develop and execute integrated sales and marketing campaigns to support new opportunity creation
- Optimize lead lifecycle processes, including lead stages, scoring, and nurturing to ensure prospects are sufficiently well informed by the time sales is engaged (MQLs to SQLs)
- Develop relevant and timely reports to track campaign success and pipeline health
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to proactively identify new opportunities
- Optimize use of HubSpot to ensure a robust database to drive targeted campaigns, report on effectiveness, and support sales efforts
- Cleanse, append, segment, and otherwise maintain marketing database
- Create client-specific demos of Evive applications for sales presentations
- Other super-fun work as assigned by the Vice President of Marketing
You bring a lot to the table.
- 5+ years of experience in lead generation and B2B marketing, preferably for SaaS or other technology start-up
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience developing inbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead-generation and revenue targets
- High level of proficiency with marketing automation platforms (specifically HubSpot)
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and provide concurrent reporting
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues and propose solutions
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in HubSpot, Adobe Creative Cloud, and G Suite; HTML and WordPress are pluses
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, Adobe XD, etc.
- Bonus points for certifications in AdWords, Analytics, HubSpot, and/or Facebook
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.