Digital Marketing Intern
Neighborhoods.com is seeking an intern interested in furthering their education in digital marketing for a 3-month paid internship. You will receive hands-on training while working closely with all members of the digital marketing team as well as cross-functionally with other members of the company.
Duties & responsibilities
- Learn performance marketing best practices
- Work with team members to execute digital marketing strategies
- Build paid search marketing campaigns and see direct impact from your efforts
- Write Google Adwords text ads and learn to analyze performance over time
- Create Facebook ads and collaborate with Communications Manager to schedule social media content
- Create reports to be delivered to senior management
Knowledge, skills, & abilities
- Confident with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Team player
- Basic understanding of analytics and using data to drive decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- Eagerness to dive in and learn the basics of the Google Adwords and Bing advertising platforms via online education systems
- Endless curiosity and a desire to become a digital marketing expert
Compensation & Hours
Must be available to work 15-30 hours per week, M-F. If applicable, we’ll cooperate with ensuring you receive course credit and schedule around your classes. Pay is $11/hr. Internship will last 3 months.
Why Work With Us
Neighborhoods.com prides itself on being an open, creative, and dynamic place to work. Everyone’s opinion is valued and we are building something amazing from the ground up. The office is full of people who work hard to meet their goals, enjoy each other’s company, and like to have fun. In 2017, we were named one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
There is more to Neighborhoods.com’s culture than the casual dress code, loft office, and bottomless coffee—it’s about the ingrained principles of honesty, integrity, equality, and fairness. Employees from all departments regularly come together to share thoughts and ideas and assist one another in completing individual or common goals.