Digital Marketing Analytics Analyst
”TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” -Chris Cartwright, President US Info Services, CEO Administration
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s or PhD degree in statistics, applied mathematics, engineering, operations research, or another highly quantitative field with a track record of academic excellence
- At least one year of advanced programming experience with R, Python, and/or SAS
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
What we’d prefer to see:
- Digital marketing experience and familiarity with online advertising a preferred.
- At least a year of experience with other programming and data manipulation languages preferred (SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, C/C++, Java, VBA).
- Experience working with credit bureau data and solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated interested and/or experience within the Financial Services or Digital Marketing industries.
- Aptitude and interest in client-facing roles.
Impact you’ll make:
- You will partner with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive new business initiatives and deliver long term value-added product propositions for customers in TransUnion’s digital vertical.
- You will participate in projects with statisticians & solutions consultants on analytic client engagements involving descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis through the consumer lending portfolio lifecycle, leveraging a variety of techniques (e.g., segmentation, logistic regression, survival analysis, principal component analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, scenario, and sensitivity analysis).
- You will design and write programs for data extraction, segmentation and statistical analysis on large population datasets using languages such as R, SAS, SQL, Hive, and Pig on Linux, PC, and mainframe computing platforms.
- You will deliver analytic insights and recommendations in succinct and compelling presentations for internal and external customers and an executive audience.
- You will develop project proposals, sales presentations and promotional collateral to enable the adoption of integrated customer solutions supported by TransUnion.
- You will identify strategies and opportunities for customers to test and adopt TransUnion’s analytic products and services.