Digital Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Join a very fast growing team at Numerator! The OmniPanel business is a key growth driver within Numerator and is an exciting business that is on the forefront of mobile app technology, machine learning, computer vision, and other new technologies that enable us to extract information from our hundreds of thousands of panelists and turn it into data that many Fortune 500 companies use to guide their business and answer questions about who is buying their products and why. The Digital Acquisition Manager will be responsible for executing upon our growth goals for our two highly-rated mobile apps, ReceiptHog and Shoparoo. These apps have been extremely successful with millions of downloads and over 450,000 monthly active users . We have plans to grow the audience for these two apps in addition to expanding internationally. This role will be a key part of the decision-making on how we execute the plans and working with key acquisition tools to drive a quality user base that meets our standards and leads to great, consistent engagement. Here's what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Develop plans to execute paid marketing on Facebook, Google, and Apple search ads. Ensure acquisition targets for all digital platforms are met within the agreed budget
- Create and implement strategies and roadmaps to enable us to meet acquisition targets across all digital platforms (Apple App store, Google Play Store, Chrome Extension store, etc)
- Develop, monitor, and share progress on acquisition traffic and via consistent weekly / monthly reporting
- Work closely with Product Strategy, Product Managers, Design, Marketing, and other functions to get inputs on new methods for communication, content, etc.
- Track seasonality of campaigns and ensure that we are delivering the right message / content at the right time
- Lead other ad-hoc projects that are directed by senior management - these could be new geographies, working with the pilot solutions (internal innovation team)
- Execute campaigns across all biddable media
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Digital Acquisition Manager
- Strong digital campaign management skills across multiple markets/verticals
- Strong hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, In-game advertising, and other tools
- Excellent analytical skills with strong experience with Excel (SQL is a plus)
- Experience buying paid media
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.