Customer Marketing Manager
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships.
We are hiring a Customer Marketing Manager. This role plays a critical part in ensuring our customers are happy – happy enough to be advocates of FourKites. The Customer Marketing Manager drives customer delight and engagement through various channels, including email and other digital channels, as well as physical events. This data-savvy, creative, personable marketer works with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and other internal teams to deliver compelling programs and is measured by increasing customer advocacy, identifying opportunities for upsell, and increasing loyalty and retention.
- Build and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Help determine the content and programming for FourKites’s Customer Advisory Board meetings and annual conference
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Manage the program to secure key customers for case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Compose and send customer emails
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Develop a customer lifecycle program and work with other marketing team members to implement
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong communicator
- Creative marketing mindset
- Data-driven and able to use analytical skills to measure ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, or business preferred
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]