SpotHero is looking for dynamic CRM Specialist who loves innovating in email marketing. Are you looking to grow your career by taking a brand to the next level? If so, SpotHero is looking for you. We’re hiring a CRM Specialist to join our growing Marketing team. You will increase lifetime value and repeat rates of SpotHero customers through various marketing channels.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Build relationships at scale with SpotHero’s growing customer base.
- Develop and execute on CRM strategies using various CRM tools across email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging.
- Own the email marketing channel for multiple SpotHero markets, including ongoing drip campaigns and surprise and delight emails.
- Own customer onboarding for select SpotHero products via CRM channels.
- Build out testing plans and execute ongoing tests to improve channel performance.
- Assist with other marketing channels as requested.
- Collaborate with and support our Content Marketing Manager in developing our content calendar that is used to inform content for email campaigns.
Who you are:
- A seasoned CRM professional. You have expertise building CRM programs and deepening relationships with customers through email and mobile communication.
- Creative. You always have the next idea or a better way to express something.
- Collaborative. You work well in a team environment, but you are also a terrific independent contributor.
- Inquisitive. You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally curious. You ask the right questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Tenacious. You are naturally curious and hungry to find “Game Changers” that move the needle; you embrace the unknown.
- Deadline-driven. Lots on your plate and not a lot of time? No problem. You prioritize and execute like a pro without any slip-ups.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in CRM, email marketing, and digital marketing
- Expertise with various CRM tools and technologies
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven experience in a start-up or other data-driven marketing environment
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity; you want to make a big impact day-to-day but appreciate that your role with evolve as we grow
What we’re offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we're a parking company!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.