We are currently seeking a CRM Manager to join our team! The position is responsible for leading the strategy, program development, and execution of our CRM initiatives.
The current role has the following accountabilities which can only be performed by someone with extensive CRM knowledge specific to our implementation of MS Dynamics CRM and Power BI:
- Tribune Publishing’s Corporate lead CRM Champion and Product Owner.
- CRM Champion for Chicago Tribune Media Group.
- Lead for the CRM Champions Community.
- Field and prioritize solution requests from our Sales Teams, work with offshore development team to implement new features or integrated components, and manage the rollout of enhancements across Tribune Publishing.
- Interface with all levels of various departments within Tribune Publishing, including but not limited to Sales and Finance.
- Facilitate the onboarding and training of new hires within CRM and Power BI.
- Provide training to Sales Leadership as needed.
- Creation of training videos, guides, and presentations.
- Corporate oversight and management of the sales pipeline.
- Provide CRM reviews with the SVP of Revenue Strategy.
- Monitor & Troubleshoot CRM & Power BI issues.
- Creation of ad hoc CRM & Power BI Dashboards and Advanced Find views.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field
- Minimum least 2 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a Sales team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Power BI preferred
- Experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate-level CRM programs and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills
- Knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, offer management, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing
- Excellent communication skills that will ensure effective conveyance of information and execution of duties in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to create reports and strategic proposals that will be presented to the senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for the purpose of creating not only verbally but also visually engaging reports and presentations
- Customer-service orientation, demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, self-motivated and proactive, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, have critical attention to detail, be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills.