Contract Marketing Operations Coordinator
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Check us out - Braintree on LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter
Marketing Operations Coordinator
Over the last year, the Braintree Marketing Team has grown significantly and has had the privilege of shaping and telling the Braintree story to next generation businesses all around the world. Reporting into the Head of Product Marketing, the Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting our email communications across the globe, helping manage regular website updates, and maintaining sales enablement communications and platforms. This role will collaborate closely with Marketing (especially the lead Email Specialist and Website Product Marketer), Design, Sales, and Operations stakeholders.
We are looking for an email and web-savvy contractor with 2+ years experience in a fast-paced environment to support our marketing operations needs. The ideal candidate is driven, independent, hands on, and willing to wear multiple hats in support of the Product Marketing Team from both a technical and creative perspective.
Roles, responsibilities and experience:
Email operations (60%)
- Support executing and reporting on email campaigns
- Manage email requests from kickoff to launch
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to understand campaign requirements and design email programs to reach targeted goals
- Build and execute one-time communications and automated email programs
- Record email metrics and support regular reporting cadence for ongoing programs
- Create documentation for new email programs as they are built
Website operations (20%)
- Support reporting and optimization for the Braintree website; responsible for managing, obtaining, and analyzing web data to make recommendations
- Maintain Google Analytics instance and make updates when required
- Deliver regular web reporting on key business metrics
- Coordinate basic website updates including stakeholder review, legal approval, and prioritization with Design and Development Teams
- Run A/B tests to inform design and content decisions
- Make recommendations for optimizing site performance
Product Marketing operations (20%)
- Manage the content upload to sales enablement platforms
- Support in managing internal Product Marketing communications
- Ad hoc support in development of sales enablement collateral
- Ad hoc support in gathering market and competitive intelligence
- 2-3 years web and email marketing experience
- 1+ years coordinating and executing email campaigns in a well-known marketing automation platform (Experience with Eloqua a plus)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience executing and optimizing automated email campaigns
- Experience building out full-funnel reporting
- Experience managing cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using Optimizely (or similar web A/B testing platform) is ideal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic HTML skills
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.