Content Marketing Manager
Paro is looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager to be responsible for content production and strategy. This individual will lead all content initiatives at Paro, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the results of written content we create while iteratively advancing Paro’s editorial thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet Paro’s business objectives and further our mission to empower finance and accounting professionals to embrace and succeed in the future of work.
What You’ll Do
- Produce high-quality thought leadership content, white papers, blogs, email marketing, case studies, reports and web copy
- Develop and define a consistent tone and voice that clearly communicates Paro’s mission, vision and values.
- Edit content produced by internal and external contributors, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce and social media analytics tools
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate Paro’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Project and relationship management of internal resources and external agency partners
Skills You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years of content marketing and direct copywriting experience
- A familiarity and interest in financial services
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Experience/consistent performance in deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Must be able to communicate in a calm and collected fashion
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content strategy and performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
You’re a strategic thinker and a voracious writer with a voice and you live to use it. You want to become a subject matter expert. You’re well-rounded, proactive and productive. You can take a topic and run with it. You can make something complex into something simple and interesting. Research and data excites you.
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO – we trust you
- Monthly happy hours and team outings
- Catered breakfast on Mondays and Fridays
- Great office location in Gold Coast, steps away from public transportation
At Paro, we pride ourselves on our strong value-oriented culture—which we created together as a team—and look to bring on new team members who also embody these values.
Enjoy the journey
We bring energy to an antiquated and stale industry
We embrace fun
We don’t take ourselves too seriously
Have each other’s backs
We are a team; we win together and lose together
We can handle anything
We feel confident to take risks because we serve as each other’s safety net
We are a community, not just a workplace
Do the right thing
We don’t cut corners; we take a long-term view of success
We deposit in the Karma bank
We are loyal to clients and freelancers
We are transparent and don’t hold ulterior motives
Take Smart Risks
We believe that trying and failing is better than not trying at all
We think creatively about obstacles
We challenge assumptions
We are nimble
We invent new ways to do what we do
We want to be comfortably uncomfortable and encourage each other to take on new and more challenging projects
We are each accountable for every team member being their best and push each other and give others permission to push us
We bring our whole selves to work; we're cool with who you are, professional and otherwise!
We recognize that everyone brings something important to the table and that conflict helps us grow
We are sensitive to our differences; we value being yourself while making space for others to be themselves
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion as we grow