B2B Marketing Specialist
The B2B Marketing Specialist will be responsible for preparation, administration, delivery, and tracking of business marketing activities across the acquisition and retention of restaurants in the Rewards Network. The Specialist will work closely with marketing and sales teams through execution of quick-turnaround tasks and projects, as well as the planning, project management, and evaluation of major campaigns and initiatives. With an emphasis on digital channels such as email and web, the Specialist will contribute to the growth of Rewards Network through its clients, members, and partnerships with airline, hotel, and other loyalty programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Manager of B2B Marketing in developing and executing B2B marketing projects and campaigns to support objectives in client acquisition and company revenue growth
- Serve as main point of contact for all business marketing projects and initiatives, coordinating with creative, content, and channels, as well as sales, client services, and vendors
- Create project outlines and timelines for campaigns; track progress, facilitate processes between marketing, legal, and business partners; and ensure that projects and campaigns are executed
- Review and ensure accuracy of all business materials prior to execution; process minor to moderate changes to existing assets and campaigns
- Manage and maintain master marketing calendar for B2B, partner, and client teams; manage and maintain B2B marketing project plan and status
- Assist in the analysis of restaurant performance to determine or adjust strategy and optimize tactics that will increase acquisition and revenue; produce campaign reports and marketing presentations
- Stay current on restaurant trends and marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such as economics, social or natural sciences, or engineering
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, preferably direct, database, or direct-response marketing
- Understanding of business marketing best practices with email, web, and other digital channels
- Experience with tracking tools and performance metrics for email, web, and other digital channels
- Critical thinking and attention to detail, with the ability to extract insights, summarize information, and make recommendations for future actions
- Analytical and quantitative, with spreadsheet capabilities and experience working with data to evaluate marketing impact on business outcomes, and developing reports for sharing results
- Organizational and project management skills; ability to coordinate across multiple projects and meet deadlines; experience with software like Basecamp preferred
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and able work within a team, across departments, with outside partners, and independently
- Self-starter; comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities; proactive with internal drive to hit goals and deadlines; forward-thinking with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong skills with MS Office applications, especially Excel and including Powerpoint and Word
- Experience with selling to small and medium businesses, particularly in dining, financial services, hospitality, or entertainment a strong plus
- Familiarity with data, business intelligence, or data visualization tools like SQL, Alteryx, Microstrategy, or Tableau a strong plus
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms preferred
- Experience with marketing automation or email platforms like ExactTarget, Eloqua, or Hubspot a plus
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.