B2B Marketing Manager
The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. The B2B Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing strategy, implementation and results. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Collaborate with the Director of Marketing in developing and executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs, to support the company’s strategic objectives. Develop and orchestrate the learning agenda designed to acquire and retain more restaurant clients via direct and digital marketing, external and internal branding, advertising, sponsorships, events, and on-going nurturing. Collaborate with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. B2B experience, as well as the ability to deeply understand our clients’ businesses and cater to their needs, are a must.
- Manage B2B marketing across lead generation, acquisition/conversion, and lifecycle/nurturing
- Oversee execution, tracking, measurement, and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with B2C, Channel, Content, and Creative/UX, as well as Sales and Partner Relations
- Provide market forecasts, reports, and trends, and perform industry and competitive analysis to assist in business development and inform the sales process
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of marketing materials and internal communications, coordinating and socializing across the organization
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include email and direct mail campaigns, website updates, paid search, webinars, and participation in industry conferences and events
- Bachelor’s degree background in quantitative field; master’s degree a plus
- 4-6 years experience directly managing B2B marketing programs with demonstrated ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results through lead generation and account growth
- Experience with direct, database, digital, and/or direct-response marketing, particularly with ongoing improvement and optimization through A/B or multivariate testing
- Prefer experience with small to medium enterprises, particularly in restaurant or food service
- Self-starter; must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Strong analytical skills, including using data and reports to review performance results, extract insights, and make recommendations for future actions
- Strong business and financial acumen, including skills with data analysis and spreadsheet capabilities, to recognize and quantify strategic opportunities; experience building detailed business cases
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail as well as ability to “drill up” and summarize information
- Strong written and oral communication skills; team player with ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines; proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong experience with MS Office applications, including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Prefer experience with marketing automation or email platforms like ExactTarget, Eloqua, or Hubspot
- Prefer experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Experience with business intelligence or data visualization tools like Microstrategy or Tableau a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web and digital analytics tools a plus
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.