Associate Media Director
Job Opening: Associate Media Director
Strike Social harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in YouTube and social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike Social manages 15,000+ campaigns each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Beats, Fox Broadcasting, Honda, Mattel, Lionsgate and Trunk Club. With a workforce presence in 16 major markets — including headquarters in Chicago and offices in Kraków and Manila — Strike Social was recently named the No. 17 fastest-growing private company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. Learn more at strikesocial.com.
What You Will do:
The position of Associate Media Director is an executionally-based, client facing role. The AMD will focus on managing the client relationship and multi-platform campaign management from ingestion to completion on paid media campaigns. Responsibilities include:
- Manage post-sale client relationship and communication before, during and after campaigns
- Organize campaign information and asset management within internal Strike platforms
- Fully manage paid media campaign management in a managed service relationship, including:
- Campaign setup
- Campaign optimization towards client KPIs
- Support clients that are using our YouTube TrueView SaaS platform, including:
- Frequent client check-ins, platform updates
- Assisting in client troubleshooting
- Overall relationship management
- Work with international teams and provide oversight to ensure proper campaign management and workflow
- 3-4 years of direct experience in paid media campaigns across all native ad platforms:
- Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube TrueView (Required)
- Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn (preferred)
- DSPs such as DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, etc. (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data analysis background and ability to clearly communicate reporting information to leadership and the client.
- Familiarity with Excel and ability to perform calculations with functions and formulas
- Attention to detail
Working at Strike Social:
Strike Social is a close-knit, work-hard/play-hard environment. If you want a fun, challenging and rewarding experience, apply to join our team! Aside from standard (and generous) employee benefits, Strike offers unlimited PTO, an open office environment, casual dress code and a spectacular Loop location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.