Associate, CRM Insights and Operations
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for a Sr Associate, Market Growth Marketing to support the growth of Grubhub and Seamless through marketing campaigns that drive diner acquisition and orders for at the hyper-local level, segmented by consumer type. This individual will play a key role within our marketing team and focus on driving accelerated growth for Seamless, as well as testing new consumer level targeted marketing for Grubhub and Seamless. The role requires someone that is just as passionate about analytics as s/he is thinking about the user experience and targeted brand marketing campaigns. While a self-starter, this person will also be a team-player that is comfortable working across multiple teams and departments to execute marketing programs that support company-wide goals.
We’re seeking a CRM Insights and Operations Associate to execute CRM campaigns and generate cross-campaign insights. The role requires prior email experience and familiarity with ESPs, including segmentation, deployment, and basic HTML knowledge. The role is based out of our Chicago office.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- CRM Operations: execute email / push / in-product messaging for recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns:
- Set up email and push campaigns in Braze
- Map dynamic fields to the HTML code
- Test, schedule, deploy
- Provide feedback, test, and troubleshoot
- Email templates: work closely with Creative/Development teams to build email templates for reuse within our ESP
- Process improvements: identify and implement email campaign deployment process improvements
- CRM insights:
- Collect insights from completed tests
- Help establish best practices and team processes
- Monitor industry trends and identify areas of opportunity
You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience in email or digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign)
- Attention to detail is absolutely must-have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Got These? Even Better:
- Experience with Braze
- Experience with push notifications
- HTML, CSS, SQL skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.