Associate Consumer Marketing Manager- Brand/Instant Win Games
About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois has been awarded the contract as the new private manager of the Illinois Lottery. The company is restoring transparency, integrity and responsibility to the Illinois Lottery. In partnership with the state, Camelot will operate a modern lottery that truly benefits the people of Illinois. The company’s innovative approach places consumers and social responsibility at its core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. Camelot is committed to building an organization with the strength and experience to grow the lottery and reinforce its rightful position as a force for good.
Camelot Illinois is a subsidiary of Camelot Global, a leading technology and professional services provider to lotteries around the world. Camelot Global’s portfolio of work includes the Irish National Lottery, Loterie Romande (Switzerland), the California State Lottery, the Kentucky Lottery and the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, among others.
Our sister company, Camelot UK, has operated the UK National Lottery since 1994. Camelot UK has an unrivaled track record for success, helping the UK National Lottery deliver over $80 billion to winners and $46 billion to good causes to date.
About the Team:
The Marketing function will reinvigorate the Illinois Lottery brand through innovative insight-led programs such as enhanced games, effective social messaging and original advertising campaigns.
The Associate Consumer Marketing Manager (Instant Win Games) is responsible for assisting in the development and timely implementation of creative, strategic and thoughtful communication and experiences that promote the Illinois Lottery portfolio. This individual will work cross-functionally with the Brand Management team and external agency partners to ensure executional success and alignment on all consumer-centric programming strategies and respective budgets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of consumer marketing plans that deliver against agreed upon business goals, objectives and strategies
- Participate in the development, presentation and execution of go-to-market plans/tactics to
- Work closely with internal and external cross-functional teams implement consumer-facing communications materials
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of all advertising campaigns, including TV, radio, print, OOH, social/digital media advertising
- Assist Consumer Marketing Manager with day-to-day budget management, creating purchase orders, and processing invoices
- Maintain marketing updates, meeting recaps and budget recaps
- Contribute to the development of process improvements and post program analyses
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 3 year minimum experience in the marketing industry (brand or agency environment)
- Proven understanding of how consumer marketing communications can contribute to a company’s bottom line
- Exposure to creative development with a base understanding of the process from creative brief to finished advertising
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and perform in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to lead and operate in ambiguity
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, proofreading and editing skills, analytical abilities, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage expectations of supervisor, internal cross-functional teams and agency partners
- Strong analytical skills as well as ability to be a creative and conceptual thinker
- Fosters open, honest and direct communication while maintaining sensitivity to confidential information
- Demonstrates professional maturity
- Demonstrates a genuine curiosity of and passion for the Lottery business
Working For Camelot Global
We’re a creative group of people at Camelot Global, passionate about our work. We are not interested in formality or too much hierarchy. We like to bring the best ideas forward as quickly as possible. We’re proud that we provide a lively and challenging environment for our teams to try new ideas and achieve their potential. If this sounds like a company you would thrive in, get in touch!
Camelot Global is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.