Associate, B2B Marketing (Demand Generation)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Develop monthly and quarterly multi-channel acquisition programs plans that ensure we hit our restaurant network goals.
- Develop, launch, analyze and test targeted emails and nurture campaigns in our marketing automation platform.
- Own relationship with our paid digital agency; partner with them to execute paid search and social campaigns.
- Maintain content on Tip Jar blog and own testing strategy for Get.Grubhub.com.
- Act as the marketing contact for the sales team, develop sales enablement materials where needed.
- Partner with the diner marketing team to build out marketing offering for strategic accounts that drive growth for the diner business.
- Set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals to sales and marketing teams.
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience
- Marketo (or similar Marketing Automation tool) experience
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
- Finally, work with an awesome team that loves its work and also loves to have a great time!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.