Marketing Research Intern (Paid) - Spring 2018 Semester
Infutor Data Solutions the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions. Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
Infutor was formed in 2003, as a compiler of mass telephone and referential data assets. Since then, Infutor Data Solutions has grown into a full-service provider, producing world-class data solutions, which empower businesses to make critical, strategic decisions. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Fort Myers, FL., and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
MARKETING RESEARCH INTERN
As a Marketing Research Intern you will support the Sales and Marketing teams with various on-going and one-time projects. These projects have a significant impact on our business functions, both large and small in scale.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Marketing Research Intern, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Sales Operations with projects in conjunction with Salesforce.com
- Partner with the Marketing team on efforts related to Tradeshows, Conferences and Webinars
- Partner with Sales Operations to aid members of the sales team with identifying prospects
- Data Analysis and Communicating Results
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To be actively pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or other research-related majors preferred
- Previous Office experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-driven and intellectually curious
- 3-4 month commitment
- Ability to work 20 hours/week during the school year
Benefits and Perks
- Gain critical, hands-on experience in Sales & Marketing
- Learn from the Consumer Identity Management experts
- Develop solutions and strategies that solve real business problems
- Exposure to executive leadership • Cross-functional experience
- Experience first-hand working in a growing, “start-up” environment
- Potential for Full-Time employment
- Free fitness facility on-site
- Company sponsored events and much more!