Marketing Partnerships Associate
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly-growing player in the nutrition category.
Marketing Partnerships Associate: Authentic relationships with brands and influencers of all shapes and sizes have helped build the RXBAR brand. We engage our customers, social media influencers, registered dieticians, celebrities and professional athletes. We partner with relevant and innovative brands on unique sampling and cross-promotional opportunities. We have these created long-lasting, high-touch relationships that continue to put a face to our company. Driving awareness and trial through third-party credibility is an important part of growing the brand in a meaningful way. We believe that hand-written notes and personal touches are just as important as creative campaigns.
The Marketing Partnerships Associate will support the Marketing Partnerships Manager to help to continue and scale the strong foundation we’ve established since day one. This role will passionately grow and support our influencer community while maintaining the authentic relationships we fostered early on. This role will support influencer programs, drive engaging digital and/or social promotions, come up with creative and executable ways to keep our community engaged on and offline, and bring in new influencers across multiple verticals. This role will help identify and converse with like-minded brands to partner with and drive awareness, trial and brand cache. This role will manage sampling and seeding efforts with influencers and brand partners.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for establishing connections and partnerships with people and brands and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be organized, a strong communicator, and hungry to grow a new brand.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Support our social media influencer strategy and execution across multiple channels and verticals (ex. Fitness, food, travel)
- Research and identify key influencers within designated verticals
- Initiate and maintain day to day communications with social media influencers
- Manage RXBAR registered dietician sampling program
- Build strong relationships with social influencers through seeding programs and regular communication
- Support execution of offline influencer engagement
- Vet incoming influencer inquires received via support desk to identify potential partnership opportunities
- Maintain influencer list with all current contacts and relevant information
- Assist with campaign recap reports to extract key learns
- Maintain tracker of influencer posts and impact
- Monitor other brand’s influencer initiatives; extract and share key learnings
- Help identify like-minded brands to partner with organically to drive awareness and trial of RXBAR
- Support brainstorming of creative ways to partner with brands, online and offline
- Maintain a high level of authenticity and touch with brand partners and influencers
- Manage shipments of product samples to brand partners and influencers for campaign activities, events and other needs
- Travel as necessary to support key initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or related field
- 1-2 years of PR/social media experience; experience with influencers is preferred
- Must be a clear communicator and consensus builder, highly organized, very detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to support creative campaign strategies and promotions that resonate with the target audience and are on brand
- Self-motivation and time management skills required
- Highest level of professionalism and self-confidence
- Skilled at presenting ideas clearly and listening effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acute understanding of and passion for social media including key platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Capacity to work independently and ability thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Web research savvy and MS Office proficiency
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.