RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Marketing Associate: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. Over the past 3 years we have developed a strong business across multiple channels (E-Commerce, Wholesale, and Retail) and product lines (RXBAR and RXBAR Kids). We are looking for a Marketing Associate to support the execution of key marketing initiatives. This person will report to the Marketing Director and will work closely with the Sales, Communications, and the broader Marketing team to maintain RXBAR brand assets, drive sampling efforts, and facilitate innovative campaigns.
The ideal candidate is passionate, organized, and looking to grow in an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a strong collaborator, organized, eager to learn, have an attention to detail, and be a “doer” and executor. We are looking for someone who is eager for exposure to a wide variety of fundamental marketing activities but can grow within the organization and hone strategic marketing skills.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Lead consumer sampling programs including coordination of in-store demos, vetting and execution of subscription boxes, and supporting other consumer sampling efforts
- Manage Sales and Marketing collateral, including creating and updating materials as needed, liaising between event, marketing and sales teams, and managing internal and external asset databases
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to execute render and graphic asset requests
- Work directly with Supply Chain as liaison for marketing initiatives related to customized product sampling
- Manage coupon creation, redemption, and performance tracking
- Manage retail marketing budget, including invoice processing and tracking
- Manage RXBAR merchandise catalog and branded collateral, including sourcing, re-ordering, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years experience in marketing; CPG industry experience a plus
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills and a bias for action and execution
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while effectively managing time to ensure high-quality execution across multiple projects at once
- Genuine interest and passion in marketing, both end-consumer and retailer
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to excel and grow within the organization
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries