Risk & Compliance Manager
About The Role
The Risk and Compliance Manager is responsible for working with external entities and internal stakeholders to ensure that Yello meets regulatory/client requirements. You'll collaborate with Software Engineering and Product teams to build products that are compliant with standards as they relate to information security, privacy and other regulations.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Work with Sales and Account Management teams to complete client privacy and security requests for information in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering departments to ensure Yello’s compliance with privacy, security, and other regulations/standards.
- Serve as the organization's subject matter expert related to privacy and security regulations, e.g. ISO 27001/2.
- Evaluate security and privacy regulation to understand how they apply to Yello.
- Work with directly with clients and prospects to complete privacy/security audits and various assessments, e.g. IT risk assessments.
- Closely collaborate with the Security Operations team to audit Yello’s security program and ensure compliance.
- Work with our DPO to address GDPR related issues
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in risk and compliance related role.
- Familiarity with major privacy laws and regulations.
- High level understanding of security frameworks/standards.
- Conceptual understanding of technical concepts such as databases, cloud computing, SDLC, etc.
- A willingness to learn about technology and Yello’s products.
- Acts independently with minimal oversight.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort both personally and with your team
- Bachelor’s degree or related, relevant experience.
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time