Location: Arlington Heights
Overview of Job Responsibilities
The Paralegal will report to the CAO (Chief Accounting Officer) and is responsible for assisting with the administration of legal documents and governmental forms. This position will be responsible for editing company contracts as well as the delivery of edited contracts to sales or company records. Candidates would also assist with other documents as necessary (W-9s for clients) and general projects regarding organization of company files and information.
This is a unique opportunity for a paralegal to be part of a growing team. A successful candidate would experience progressive career growth, professional development, and gain valuable learning experiences as the company continues to grow.
• Assist in the preparation client contracts and paperwork.
• Assist with the management of client correspondence and communication.
• Assist with the preparation of other paperwork to clients or governmental agencies as necessary.
• Assist with any departmental filing or other organization of information projects.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in progress or completed preferred.
• Degree/coursework in Paralegal Studies or commensurate work experience preferred.
• 2-5 years of experience working as a Paralegal within a Corporate or larger Law Firm environment.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing company within the technology industry.
• Able to work independently with good communications skills across organizational functions.
• Attention to detail and an ability to organize and multitask is a must.