Healthcare Legal Operations Specialist
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
· A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring :
· Prior work experience (which can include internships and undergraduate employment) in an administrative, business, law firm, or other professional setting with exposure to legal work is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to assist with producing high-quality documents and presentations
· Experience with of Salesforce and Apttus
We’d love to see:
· Desire for continuous learning and professional development
· Demonstrate initiative, independent thinking and creative problem solving
· Ability engage in teamwork, provide strong internal customer service and develop good working relationships
· Organized with consistent close attention to detail, ability to quickly prioritize tasks, manage expectations effectively, and deliver projects quickly, efficiently and on time
· Support attorneys and contract specialists in the healthcare legal department
· Able to quickly learn new technologies (including familiarity with or ability to learn Salesforce
Impact you’ll make:
- Assist in drafting standard contract documents; preparing/organizing documents throughout the contract management lifecycle
- Scrupulously maintain all legal documents and file management systems, including responsibility for saving and storing all executed agreements and correspondence
- Serve as liaison between internal and external customers and various stakeholders including finance, compliance, and operations
- Coordinate and support periodic reviews and audits of contracts, correspondence, customer inquiries, and other internal inquiries
- Administrative project work: lead and manage administrative projects for assigned attorneys to increase their effectiveness and efficiency
- Assisting company counsel with other special departmental projects on an as-needed basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.