Customer Success Manager - Legal
The iManage RAVN team is on a mission and we are searching for a high energy legal professional with a vision to transform the legal industry and passion for client success. Based in Chicago, you will join a vibrant and ambitious global team supporting our RAVN business unit to help our U.S. customer base gain powerful information at their fingertips, get more out of their data, and add value across the enterprise. If you are a lawyer with a passion for innovation this is a great opportunity to expand your skills in technology.
What Will You be Working On?
You will manage a portfolio of active client accounts and be a subject matter expert on our award-winning RAVN Artificial Intelligence solution. You will possess a strong understanding of the legal industry which will position you as a trusted adviser to our clients. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the go-to point of contact and ensure our clients are utilizing the product, gaining adoption across the enterprise, expanding use cases, and will help to solve any functionality or administration issues.
- Become a subject matter expert on the iManage RAVN solution
- Manage and own overall product and technology relationship with an assigned portfolio of clients to ensure retention and satisfaction
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate features and functionality that will improve the client’s operations
- Establish a strategic adviser relationship to drive the continued value of our products as the subject matter expert for our clients
- Align technical concepts and features to client’s business needs
- Collaborate internally across all stakeholders including sales executives, practice leads, data scientists and technical support
- Act as the voice of the customer, providing feedback to the product and engineering team to drive the product roadmap
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of the software and A.I. training process
- JD and 2-5 years practicing law
- Strong passion for client success and belief that customers matter most
- Strong knowledge of the types of documents and data used within the legal industry
- Have a keen interest in technology, automation, and data-driven law
- A degree of technical understanding of themes and concepts prevalent in Legal AI technology
- Ability to effectively collaborate and show respect for people
- Continuous hunger for learning and quick to learn new technologies and concepts
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com