Corporate Real Estate Transaction Administrator
The role :
you will perform a multitude of duties to support the corporate real estate team.
You will provide assistance in coordinating day to day activities related to the real estate process. Ensuring all is well planned and documented, inclusive of monthly portfolio updates. Some activities may be conducted across time zones.
You will also provide assistance in the coordination and execution of real estate transaction activities for the global Morningstar real estate portfolio. Assistance with transaction execution and portfolio planning, helping to implement occupancy needs, organise portfolio data, and provide project management to the ongoing transactions in the portfolio.
You will provide assistance in the invoices payment process (check invoices vs approved budget, work with the Finance team to ensure a payment on time).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with project initiation, and adherence to real estate processes, project priorities, commitments, and milestones.
- Incorporates data from multiple sources to generate monthly reports, ensuring accuracy and data integrity in project reporting.
- Assists with the coordination of all transaction activity, project tracking, and project closeouts, which includes coordinating with the finance, legal, IT, design and other relevant stakeholders. Serve as primary liaison between global landlords and Morningstar.
- Manages and supports the Head of Global Facilities involving tracking lease information, capital expenditures, and real estate assignments
- Manages the shared office/coworking database of properties, including renewals, relocations, re-sizing, site closings, and new site openings, as well as a database of all Morningstar-built architectural drawings and floor plans.
- Acts as a liaison with Morningstar’s outsourced Real Estate Advisor to facilitate the flow of information and data between local markets and Morningstar’s internal stakeholders.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working in real estate
- Background in finance, project management, consulting, or professional services encouraged to apply.
- Real Estate Salesperson license preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to stakeholders
- Ability to effectively present information across global markets with stakeholders from a variety of countries.
- Requires strong knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage confidential information.