Contracts and Compliance Paralegal
As the Contracts and Compliance Paralegal, you will be tasked with providing support to Rewards Network’s Legal Department on general legal and compliance matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing, reviewing and revising a variety of commercial agreements, including form contracts, non-disclosure, subordination, settlement, release agreements, master services agreements and statements of work, termination notices and contract amendments;
- Reviewing advertising and marketing content related to the company’s B2C and B2B marketing to restaurants and rewards program members for compliance with legal principles;
- Supporting the company’s compliance function related to privacy, information security, and data use by preparing responses to vendor diligence questionnaires, and supporting the company’s obligations regarding vendor agreements;
- Developing and implementing new compliance initiatives, policies, procedures, and training;
- Updating contract templates and other legal forms and policy documents; and
- Providing general support on ad hoc legal projects such as streamlining revisions of standard agreements, summarizing contract provisions for a group of related agreements and/or creating training manuals to assist business teams with routine legal principles.
- Three to five years’ experience as a paralegal with a public company and/or at a major law firm
- Experience reviewing and revising a variety of complex commercial agreements, including software license and other IT agreements
- Experience developing and managing compliance initiatives
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and coordinate several activities at once
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (paralegal certification a plus)
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description