About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 360,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a motivated Contract Administrator who will be responsible for helping to manage all incoming and outgoing contracts. We are looking for someone to represent G2 Crowd and all of its negotiations. This person should have great negotiation skills and attention to detail in order to ensure a successful and timely process of contracts. The Contract Administrator will work closely with our sales team, providing complex legal support and being a knowledgeable resource for all team members on current policies and programs.
- Manage the workflow of all agreements through the negotiation process, from intake to full execution
- Serve as subject matter expert to G2 Crowd’s stakeholders, corporate procurement and legal around contract-related activities
- Ensure timely processing of sales contracts
- Negotiate and draft contract terms and conditions in accordance with company policies
- Work closely with the sales team to provide optimal support
- Act as a resource to the sales team in regards to current policies and programs
- Represent G2 Crowd in the planning and execution of negotiations with vendors over changes to contract terms and conditions, and associated deliverables and obligations
- Monitor G2 Crowd’s and vendors’ compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments, notifications, routine attestations, reports, and critical deliverables
- Minimum 3+ years experience with contract administration or managing contract activities in a corporate environment required
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail while managing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work in an advisory capacity to communicate system and business issues, develop and evaluate alternative action plans and make recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work with others and to lead and affect process and organizational change and improvements
- Some understanding of Business Law, Pre-law, or similar areas and desire to grow in these fields
- Strong legal and negotiation skills and strong understanding of contract administration are required
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Ability to communicate complex legal terms, conditions, and concepts to an audience that does not have this type of background, assuring requirements are clearly communicated, met, and a common understanding of the relationship exists
- Ability to leverage vendor performance data in negotiations
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills; team-oriented, collaborative leadership skills, and ability to lead colleagues informally
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Paralegal or procurement experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline a plus
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.