Compliance Coordinator, Complaints
What you do at Avant:
- Assist management in tracking, investigating and responding to customer complaints.
- Perform data management and quality controls checks to ensure complaints are being tracked and handled in accordance with policy.
- Provide recommendations to improve policies, procedures, potential efficiencies, and controls.
- Drive operational change and corrective actions to ensure Avant delivers a best-in-class customer experience, including proper adherence to rules and regulations.
- Work collaboratively with other business groups within the company to evaluate potential issues, identify trends, and suggest process improvements.
- Maintain awareness of relevant regulations including but not limited to TILA, TCPA, FCRA, FDCPA, ECOA, SCRA, MLA, GLBA, and UDAAP.
- Prepare documentation according to the Compliance Management Program.
What you might own at Avant:
- Building processes to accommodate new products as they are added to the platform.
- Training new Avantees on the complaint management process.
- Taking on additional projects, as necessary.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Loves to dig in and solve problems.
- Consumer compliance, customer service, or complaint handling experience (1-3 years) preferred.