What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree with 3-6 years of experience as an attorney
- Knowledge and understanding of the following areas of law are helpful: privacy, FCRA, GLBA, DPPA, GDPR, CCPA, intellectual property licensing, and technology
- Provide legal guidance to assigned company divisions regarding all aspects of ongoing legal and business matters
- Advise internal clients on legal and business issues and the implications of alternative positions to enable informed business decisions
- Interpret, negotiate and draft complex contracts and related documents in support of assigned company divisions & advising business partners
We’d Love to See:
- Experience in financial services or another highly regulated industry is a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide advice to stakeholders regarding changes in the law, contracts, or other legal issues that may involve the company’s short or long-term strategic operations.
- The ability to build and foster relationships with peers, sales staff and management on all levels of the organization through excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.