Lead Software Engineer in Test (Chicago Loop)
What you will be doing:
- Work with product managers to flesh out product requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work with multiple teams to ensure we deliver QUALITY products on time.
- Work with QA team members as a mentor to help everyone “up” their game.
- Directly manage 5-10 Software Engineers in Test (SETs) across multiple product/project teams.
- Manually test new changes as necessary.
- Ensure changes meet acceptance criteria e.g. accessibility standards, localization
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Over 5 years of QA experience.
- Demonstrated experience mentoring others.
- Ability and desire to work in an open and team-oriented environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary, equity, and 401k
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- Latest software and tools with top of the line equipment
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.