Lead Consultant/Quality Analyst
Chicago, USA (and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.)
As a Lead Consultant/Quality Analyst (Multiple Positions), here’s what you can do at ThoughtWorks:
At least 80% travel across the U.S.
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineer, Engineering, or related field and 5 years of experience as a Consultant or related occupation
- Prior experience with:
- testing custom-designed, object-oriented software applications using Java, Ruby or .NET;
- working on full life-cycle software solutions including analysis, development and testing; using Agile methodologies, including Extreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and pair programming;
- writing test plans, test objectives and test cases for manual, regression and automated testing;
- writing unit, functional and integration tests; plan automation test strategies by analyzing business requirements and design specifications; investigate, assemble and maintain system test data;
- working on Distributed Agile teams across countries and time zones;
- coach and mentor developers on Agile Best Practices and various languages and testing tools;
- utilizing Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG testing tools.