**This is a year-round part-time internship in Chicago**
**Must be able to start part time by February 25th, 2019 **
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You’ll Bring:
- Able to work 20hr/week during the school year
- Aptitude to work independently to drive specific deliverables
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We’d Love to See:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accounting
- Prior internship experience
Impact you’ll make:
- Assist with various tax compliance including preparation of state income/franchise tax returns and supporting allocation and apportionment workpapers, U.S. federal income tax returns and foreign forms 5471, 8865 and 1118 as well as Canada and Puerto Rico filings.
- Assist with various quarterly ASC 740 accounting for income tax requests such as setting up electronic file folders, reconciling earnings before tax, preparing book to tax differences, documenting Sarbanes Oxley processes, etc.
- Assist with Special Projects, including but not limited to research and analysis in connection with tax legislation changes, government tax audits, tax software implementation projects, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.