Systems Engineer Internship
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company first hand. iManage will provide a structured 10-week paid internship program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, iManage U is set to kick of Monday, June 10th and wrap up Friday, August 16th.
Goals of the Program:
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- MENTORSHIP: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- NETWORKING: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- GUEST SPEAKERS: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- GIVE BACK: Make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
What Can You Expect?
The Systems Engineer Intern will partner with the pre-sales team globally to build, support and maintain all demonstration systems as a shared resource used by the pre-sales team, partners, and other groups within the company. You will partner with the Systems Engineer who is the contact for all demo system issues, escalations and resolutions. You will gain exposure to our entire product suite, including our Work Product Management and AI Solutions while working with a highly passionate team that focuses on driving innovation and solid customer outcomes.
- Build, integrate, update, maintain and troubleshoot all demonstration systems
- Work with Product Management to ensure effective deployment of all required software builds
- Create effective demo scripts using tools such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for students who are hungry to learn and passionate about technology. You enjoy working within a collaborative team and take ownership on meaningful projects that will impact our over one million users. To break it down more, see below:
- Pursuing a B.S. in Computer Science or related degree
- Solid technical skills and a passion for learning new technology and ways to apply it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.