Support Engineer Internship
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company first hand. iManage will provide a structured 10-week paid internship program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, iManage U is set to kick of Monday, June 10th and wrap up Friday, August 16th.
Goals of the Program:
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- MENTORSHIP: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- NETWORKING: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- GUEST SPEAKERS: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- GIVE BACK: Make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
What Can You Expect?
The Customer Support team uses their problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills to analyze and resolve customer challenges, develop best practices, and ensure customer success. In one of our fasting teams within our organization, you are able to learn all things iManage as well as work cross-functionally with our R&D, Professional Services, Cloud Services, and Cloud Operations teams.
As an intern, you have an opportunity to work with our Cloud Advisory Engineers and support the on-boarding of our cloud customers, data migrations, and customer support. You will have the opportunity to learn our product suite, and directly support our internal teams and customers.
- Participate in our iManage technical training to gain knowledge of the installation and configuration of iManage product suite
- Assist team on support issues, process improvements and projects regarding our cloud on-boarding experience
- Work with the team to develop, document, and publish best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs and solutions
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for students who are hungry to learn and passionate about technology. You enjoy working within a collaborative team and take ownership on meaningful projects that will impact our over one million users. To break it down more, see below:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Technology related major
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell, Python, etc.) to help us build customer-facing utilities
- Knowledge of SQL database technologies
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, but also as an individual contributor
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.