Signal is looking for a Sales Intern to join our sales team in Chicago. This is a great opportunity for somebody with persistence, tact and self motivation to get real world-experience with an incredible team at a high-growth company.
Our Signal summer internships are paid, and will run for 10 weeks beginning in mid-June.
So, what would you be doing?
- Assist our sales team with account planning, prospecting, and messaging.
- Collaborate with marketing.
- Learning the ins and outs of Salesforce.
- Assisting with data clean-up, and analysis and report-building.
- Sitting in on client calls with sellers and providing assistance with follow-up.
- Event coordination and attendance.
What do we need from you?
- You’re nearing graduation or a recent grad in business, communications or potentially marketing technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and focused, with an interest in pursuing a career on the client-facing side in the technology space.
- You are seriously motivated and driven, and fearless when it comes to the telephone.
- You have a fantastic team orientation as well as the ability to work independently – your work ethic is never a question.
- You’re a tenacious and solid researcher.
- You have an enthusiasm for technology. You’re excited to learn Salesforce and Hubspot, and you already know your way around PowerPoint.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for like minded Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.