Recruiting & HR Intern
STATS' summer internship program is a 10 week, 40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology. Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game, an end-of-summer presentation, and other activities.
Do you want to gain valuable experience in Recruiting and Human Resources? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you like software, technology and/or sports? If so, we have the internship for you. STATS is seeking an HR & Recruiting Intern for the Summer. In this role you'll learn the ins-and-outs of a corporate recruiting process, manage open requisitions, identify and contact viable candidates, and support key recruiting and HR initiatives like campus recruiting, new-hire on-boarding, etc.
What You'll Do:
- Lead full-cycle recruiting efforts for open requisitions
- Partner with HR on key projects and initiatives
- Administer pre-employment assessments
- Post jobs to relevant sites to attract top candidates
- Provide sourcing support for a variety of different searches
- Help progress key recruiting initiatives like campus recruiting, new-hire on-boarding, manager training, etc.
What You'll Need:
- To be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Management, Human Resources, Psychology or any other related field of study
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Office and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.