At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Security Intern Overview
The Security teams work to make the RelativityOne cloud offering, Relativity software, Relativity corporate network and office space as secure as possible. Our Product Security team works with all the engineering teams to review, test, and break the software they are building to make sure vulnerabilities are discovered before making it to production. The Cyber Security team works with a host of detection capabilities centered around threat intelligence to monitor, alert, and respond to potential threats and attacks.
If you are passionate about security, we want to talk to you. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results.
Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond
- Identifying vulnerabilities in Relativity’s software
- Monitoring the Relativity network and/or product for Indicators of Compromise
- Performing corporate wide network and product vulnerability scans
- Developing detection signatures
- Implementing tooling to prevent vulnerabilities from being introduced
- Building security related features into a product platform
- Current student or recent college graduate, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security (Digital forensics, Penetration testing, etc.)
- Experience with and/or a passion Security
- Desire to make Relativity’s Product and/or Network secure
- Effective communicator
- Team player
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.