Signal is looking for a few good summer interns to join our product team in our Chicago offices. We are looking for talented people who has a knack for getting everything in writing and the ability to engage with others while doing so.
Our Signal summer internships are paid, and will run for 10 weeks beginning in early June.
If you’re conscientious, driven and want to get real world-experience at a high-growth company, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams on the technical development and launch of new features for Signal’s platform
- Collaborate with product analysts and managers to ensure user stories are written to such detail that test plans can be generated
- Gather feedback, review and analyze it, and present it to our engineering teams
What do we need from you?
- You should be nearing graduation or are a recent college graduate.
- You have a sense of curiosity and the desire to always be learning.
- You have a strong work ethic -- you dive into the work, and love problem solving.
- You should have strong opinions about what makes for a good user experience.
- Must be available to work M-F, on-site at our Chicago offices, for 10 weeks from June through August.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for like minded Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.