Media & Public Relations Intern
Are you constantly keeping up with social media? Do you love using platforms like Facebook and Instagram to tell a story? Are you interested in helping a new brand become a household name? We’re looking for you! Neighborhoods.com is hiring a Public Relations intern who will directly assist our marketing team in gaining brand visibility via PR and link building efforts.
- Confident with Google Suite and Microsoft Office software, especially spreadsheets
- Enjoys reaching out to new people
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time
- Eager to learn and use SEO white-hat best practices
- A working knowledge of social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Previous college coursework in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
What You'll be Doing:
- Develop and execute link building strategies for Neighborhoods.com and 55places.com
- Build outreach relationships with potential media partners
- Research and implement new outreach tactics that drive our PR strategy
- Monitor social media engagement and track outreach efforts
- Research partnership opportunities with relevant organizations
- Utilize tools such as Ahrefs, Buzzstream, and Google Analytics
- Work closely with marketing team to coordinate efforts with influencers
- Must be available to work 15-35 hours per week, M-F.
- If applicable, we'll cooperate with ensuring you receive course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Pay is $11/hr. Internship will last 3 months.
Neighborhoods.com is an easy to use online real estate resource that helps people find the perfect home as well as the ideal neighborhood. We believe that the neighborhood you live in is just as important as the home you live in. Neighborhoods.com is not your average company: in addition to helping consumers make one of the most important decisions of their lives, part of our mission is to provide our employees with a great environment in which to work, learn, and grow to their full potential. Our team is our most important asset. We've brought together a diverse team of passionate, hard-working people to build and perfect our products from start to finish. If you’re looking to be part a team like ours, apply today!
How to Apply:
Click the Apply button to go to our Careers website. Please upload your resume and write us a cover letter. Applications received without a cover letter will not be considered.