As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
STATS summer internship program is a 10 week, 30-40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology.
Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game thrown in the mix and of course STATS gear you can rock to work.
Who You Are:
Are you an undergraduate student looking to break into the technology and sports world? Do you want to gain hands on experience in Marketing and not just make coffee runs? Can you not only bring creative ideas to the table but execute them? Do you want to make a difference in the world of sports and technology around the globe? If so, read on, as this is the kind of opportunity that doesn't come around very often. Seriously.
STATS Marketing interns are eager to make an enormous impact on the team they are on whether that is assisting with STATS Press Releases, blog posts, market research and content writing.
What You’ll Do:
Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! This 10 week paid internship will be located in Chicago, IL; there will be luncheons, a major league baseball game thrown in the mix and of course STATS gear you can rock to work.
Skills & Requirements
What You Need:
- An incoming Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Advertising
- Demonstrate great communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to work 30 – 40 hours per week
- Be prepared to work in Downtown Chicago
- Having a passion for sports is a plus!
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.